Fashion

Hey guys! Looks like you’ve reached my new post! This week on my own page, I’m going to give you some tips on fashion! Check it out!

How many people stress over what to wear on the weekends – we all do! So that’s why I’m going to give you some tips of managing your clothing and accessories!

1. If you have a limited room in your wardrobe, make sure you clean out your closet at least once a month and chuck out the things that you don’t need anymore to make room for new outfits and so that it looks clean. Even if it’s stressful 😳 You’ll feel good about it once you’ve done it!
  2. If you have a million accessories and a lot of beauty products it’s important to keep those tidy as well. To do that you can make or buy little boxes or containers and label it such as ; nail polish, earrings, rings etc. Decorate those boxes with colourful tape that you can get anywhere like typo, Kmart etc. If you’re not allowed to buy those things, be creative and make your own or recycle old boxes.
  3. Don’t go overboard with beauty products such as makeup and skin products. You might feel the need to and that’s fine! But don’t put TOO much heavy makeup on a normal day. Eyeliners are natural and that’s fine but don’t go crazy about heavy eye shadow. Foundation is also something you will come across when doing your own makeup. But don’t stress if you don’t use foundation or know what it is.
  4. It’s important to wear pretty outfits and (I love doing that) spending ages on deciding to wear black or blue. It’s really natural. But as long as you don’t go TOO crazy about it, you’re good to go!
  5. Another tip is to never wear a patterned top with different patterned leggings or bottom. For example never wear stripy tops with dotted pants or leggings. Make sure you only ever wear a plain with a patterned, never patterned and patterned!

So there was the 5 tips on fashion and keeping organised! Hopefully it helped! Comment down below for any requests or any questions!